The Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor delivers high precision sub meter position to the iPad for use in survey, agriculture, marine, sports, and leisure uses. The GNSS Surveyor streams raw satellite data to applications, which can then implement their own algorithms to achieve precise positioning on the order of 4-20 cm via post processing. Bad Elf
• High precision GNSS < 1m stationary out of the box with SBAS+PPP and 10-50 cm capable via app post processing
• Differential GPS (DGPS) supported using RTCM correction messages from local reference stations or aiding network
• 56 channel receiver supports GPS, GLONASS, and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
• GPS provides 2.5 meter accuracy while in motion; GLONASS provides 4 meter accuracy in motion
• Sample rate configurable to 10Hz
• View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
• All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
• Log up to 200 hours of trip position data direct on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
• Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
• USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming data.
• Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
• Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 1 second.
• No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
• IPX4 splash resistance makes this device eady for outdoors.
BE-GPS-3300 GNSS Surveyor device
3ft (90cm) Mini-USB cable for charging
12-24V DC vehicle USB charger
Detachable Neck Lanyard
User's Manual (downloadable PDF here)
iPod touch 5th generation
iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, & iPhone 3G
iPad Air, iPad (3rd & 4th generations), iPad 2, iPad
iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini
GPS Technical Specs:
< 1 meter stationary accuracy with SBAS+PPP
2.5 meter accuracy while in motion
60,000ft / 18,000m maximum altitude
1000mph / 1,600kph maximum speed
Up to 10Hz position update rate
Fast GPS lock times (32 seconds or less)
56-channel GPSGLONASS/QZSS receiver
Barometer for barometric altitude
Bright yellow enclosure to find easily outdoors
Mini-USB port for charging and ElfPort expansion
128x96 dot LCD screen with backlight
200+ hour datalogger memory
Dimensions: 3" x 2.4" x 0.7" (76.5mm x 61.5mm x 17.5mm)
Weight: 3.2 oz (90 grams)
The UK's Independent Review Site
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.