New Bad Elf GPS receiver for Lightning connector on newer iPod/iPhone/iPad.
The BE-GPS-1008 is the first third party plug-in Lightning Connector accessory approved by Apple. We have upgraded the 1008 from the original BE-GPS-1000 to handle GLONASS and GPS satellites, and improved the case to allow the LED to be seen in bright sunlight as well as in the dark of night. We also added a little more style to the design.
Because it uses Apple's new Lightning Connector, it can plug into the iPad either way. And because the cable socket is on the side, users can direct the sync/charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
• Instantly add GPS & GLONASS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch device with Lightning Connector.
• High performance 66-channel WAAS enables GPS provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
• Accurate to 2.5m (9ft) up to 60,000ft and 1,000mph.
• Quickly acquire satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds.
• Sleek design, great fit, and an internal LED that does not protrude from the case.
• Plugs into the iPad/iPod touch either way. And because the passthrough charging cable socket is on the side, you can direct the charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
• Built-in micro-USB port allows for pass through charging while in use.
• No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
• Download the free Bad Elf app from the App Store for firmware updates and device configuration.
• 2.5m (9 ft) positional accuracy with MTK chipset
• 66 channel GPS & GLONASS Receiver
• WAAS compatible, SBAS/EGNOS/MSAS support
• Up to 10MHz sample rate
• Lock times: 2s (hot), 15s (warm), 33s (cold)
• Size: 1.1” x 1.1” x 0.25” / 28mm x 28mm x 7mm (WxHxD)
• Weight: 0.3oz / 8g - full package 3oz / 85g
In the Box
• Bad Elf GPS & GLONASS Receiver for Lightning Connector
• 3 ft (1m) micro-USB cable for pass through charging
• detachable keychain lanyard
Made for These Apple Devices
• iPod touch (5th generation or later)
• iPhone 5 or later
• iPad (4th generation or later)
• iPad mini
The UK's Independent Review Site
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! What service!!
My GPS went wrong. After a phone call you got me a replacement and took my faulty unit back via courier. All within 24 hours. I just couldn't ask for better service.
Please thank the lady I spoke to on the phone, she couldn't have been more helpful.
This takes all the worries away from mail order.
David (Stanton, Suffolk.)
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.