The Dittel Avionik KRT2 is a newly developed 8.33 kHz radio. Solely, the aircraft radio transmission standard - the amplitude modulation (AM) - remained. Otherwise, the entire electronic system is largely digitized. This ensures high frequency stability and channel separation under all circumstances.
The digital technology has to offer even more:
• Flexible functionality in the future through software upgrade
• Energy saving - this is the glider pilots and balloonists particular interests (1W in standby)
• Ultra compact and lightweight construction
• Size: 65mm x 65mm, Depth: 144mm plus rear panel plugs 60mm
The entire operation is very intuitive, since it was developed by pilots. We know what is important in flight operations and in critical situations. Everything has to work to the point! The KRT2 has two outputs for headsets and speaker's. With "dual watch" you can listen to two frequencies, which differ in volume and tone. A priority on the active port is installed to prevent confusion.
The KTR2 has a database of 100 locations for airport frequencies, with display in plain text. The display for this is a sunlight readable display with graphic representation of all variables.
Via the integrated interface, you can also remotely control the KRT2 and in tandem-configuration connect a "Remote Terminal" with full functionality of the KRT2.
• Frequency range 118.000 to 136.975 MHz
• 6W carrier output
• Channel spacing 8,33 / 25 kHz (2278 channels)
• 2 microphone inputs (2 x standard or dynamic)
• Audio input for connection of NF-sources e.g. MP 3
• Installation: aviation standard cut (57 mm)
• 100 user memory channels, which can be assigned a name with up to 8 characters.
1 x KRT2 VHF Transcaiver
1 x Manual on CD
**Connector Kit not included - but is available separately**
The UK's Independent Review Site
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.