The Funke ZATR833 OLED is a complete solution for radios in small aircraft with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8,33kHz.
The built-in vox controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memories available. All frequencies of European airfields are preprogrammed and can be easily updated. More the user can define up to 100 named frequencies to build up an own database. All stored frequencies can be searched by name.
- 760/2280 channel VHF Transceiver
- Easy operation with 4 line OLED display
- Built-in VOX intercom
- Supports Standard or dynamic microphones
- 100 quick-select frequency memories
- Full 6W carrier output
- 25KHz/8.33KHz channel spacing
- European frequency database
- Compact size - fits into 2.25" (57mm) instrument hole
- Weighs only 700g
- Auto TX cut-out after 2 minutes
- 14v operation
- Dual channel monitoring
- Frequency range: 118.000MHz .... 136.975 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 8.33 kHz
- HF output power: approx 6W
- NF output power: approx 4W
- Dimensions: 57mm hole in panel; length 178mm (without connector)
- Weight: approx 700 g
- Power consumption: approx 120mA standby; 1.8A during transmission
- Power Supply: 10.5V – 14V
- Supplied with connector
The UK's Independent Review Site
All products I have bought from Mendelssohns have been of high quality and well up to my expectations.
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.