The Garmin GPSMAP 695 is Garmin's newest portable with a 7" diagonal full colour display. This new larger format allows many features not practical on smaller units such as, split screen HSI/MAP, high resolution terrain showing hazards relative to your altitude, a vertical profile of terrain along your flightpath and much more.
The GPSMAP 695 also includes IFR High and LOW airways in it's database.The new interface with it's innovative rotary knob/joystick or "click stick" replaces rocker pad data entry with a much faster and easier to use rotary knob selection, and enables map panning and waypoint/airspace identification on the map page lightning fast. The GPSMAP695's capabilities include:
- Large 7" diagonal sunlight readable display.
- 5 Hz screen refresh rate.
- Sleek design (5.7" W x 7.7"H x 2.0"D).
- Internal 12-channel GPS.
- Operates on aircraft power supply (14/28V).
- Internal rechargeable battery pack - 3 hours with full backlight.
- Clean and clear presentation of information on airports, VOR, NDB, airspace, roads and rivers.
- 3000 user waypoints.
- 10,000 point track log.
- Full flight planning capability (50 flight plans of up to 300 points each).
- Full or split HSI screens with data fields.
- SD card slot for additional mapping data.
- Aircraft checklists.
- Full simulator functions.
- Weight 1012g (2.2lb) with battery pack.
- Integration with other onboard systems: autopilot, COM, external antenna.
This new top line portable retains all the features of the GPSMAP 495 such as, Smart Airspace, Airspace Declutter, Towers & Obstructions for Europe and a 5Hz update rate. Interface capabilities include traffic data from a suitable PCAS system (Zaon XRX) and VHF NAV/COM tuning to Garmin SL30/40.Package contents:
Free single Jeppesen® update
GA 25 remote antenna with suction cup mount
12/24 volt power cable
AC power adapter
Quick reference guide
The UK's Independent Review Site
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
Pro- active service - can do approach - very refreshing
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.