The next generation of iLevil is here! bringing exciting new features and capabilities. This portable tool combines the latest in GPS, AHRS and ADS-B technology, bringing pilots an affordable backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal GPS and AHRS provides all the navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel. The new embedded dual band ADS-B receiver allowing you to monitor weather radar, METARS, etc in addition to traffic information all at your fingertips and without any subscription. The iLevil2 SW adds a larger solar panel, outstanding ADS-B reception, enhanced GPS sensitivity and new compatibility with your favorite apps making it the most popular product for General Aviation.
• WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5-hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
• OPERATING temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1"
The UK's Independent Review Site
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! What service!!
My GPS went wrong. After a phone call you got me a replacement and took my faulty unit back via courier. All within 24 hours. I just couldn't ask for better service.
Please thank the lady I spoke to on the phone, she couldn't have been more helpful.
This takes all the worries away from mail order.
David (Stanton, Suffolk.)
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excellent repair and update facility.
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.