This portable Wireless Integrated Avionics Module “WIAM” combines the latest in GPS, AHRS, Data Recording and ADS-B technology to bring pilots a progressive backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal WAAS enabled GPS and AHRS provide all the navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel and also drive Synthetic Vision Apps and other devices. The Dual Band ADS-B (978/1090MHz) receiver allows you to monitor free inflight weather, METARS, in addition to traffic information, all at your fingertips. This means unparalleled safety and redundancy for the cockpit. This WIFI enabled system can be connected with up to 10 devices and is compatible with multiple mobile platforms, allowing pilots to choose from a wide range of Apps and devices making this product well suited for General Aviation.
WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance. Watch VIDEO
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
• Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1.1"
The UK's Independent Review Site
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.