The DeLaurentis is a new kind of flight bag designed for today's pilot. It features clean and compact lines that conceal generous interior space and digital-friendly utility. Named for modern aviation adventurer and author Robert DeLaurentis, the DeLaurentis will inspire you to dream a little bit bigger.
Dimensions: 10"W x 5.5"D x 13.5"H
• Handmade from full-grain, oiled South American cowhide in espresso brown with contrasting top grain cowhide pocket flaps in mocha brown and steel fittings finished for an antique brass look.
• A padded iPad pocket provides both protection and easy access while another wide interior compartment holds sectionals and other flat items.
• An internal elastic strap secures even large water bottles.
• Padded shoulder strap and easy-carry handle are both included.
• Heavy-duty brass-finish steel rings on the outside are perfect for attaching accessories.
• Sewn-in pockets, elastic loops, and a front organizer compartment keep your phone, charger, ID, and other small items secured.
1 year limited warranty
The Flight Bag Story
Write your own aviation adventure with our new line of flight bags named for storied aviation authors. Adventure Collection flight bags are handmade from full-grain, oiled South American cowhide. Uncoated for authentic look and wear, they will become more supple with age and use, while taking on a rich patina. Each hide has its own distinctive grain and markings, making each bag as unique as the pilot who owns it.
While embracing the craftsmanship of yesteryear, Lightspeed flight bags are also born of the same aviation focus we bring to our headsets and incorporate insightful features designed for the modern pilot. Anyone who owns a Lightspeed headset will recognize the beauty, durability, and ingenuity of a product destined to make flying more enjoyable for years to come.
The UK's Independent Review Site
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
I received an excellent service and the delivery was quick and all worked well
Graham Newton (London)
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.