p/n 4300-411 The only electric attitude indicator with a self-contained battery backup. The Lifesaver provides one hour of emergency attitude reference in the event of power failure. With 7,500 hours MTBF - more than double that of the competition - it is an exceptional value. TSO approved. Added safety, ease of installation and cost-benefit make this an ideal primary or standby artificial horizon.
Versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays. Anti-reflective glass and long-life lighting are standard on all Mid-Continent attitude indicators.
• Custom versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays
• Lifesaver® self-contained battery backup features:
- One hour of emergency power*
- Built-in annunciation
- Internal emergency lighting
• A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems
• Single connector installation for primary and optional standby battery models
• Exceptional Value – 7,500 hours MTBF, more than double the life of most electric gyros
• Perfect for use as a primary or standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
• 10–32 volt DC operation for use in both 14 and 28 volt aircraft
• Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
• Field replaceable lighting
• Approved to FAA TSO-C4c and RTCA/DO-160D certified
• Qualified to DO-160 for helicopter vibration
• Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
• One year limited warranty
The UK's Independent Review Site
Pro- active service - can do approach - very refreshing
Good as always!
I received good and helpful advice about my prospective purchase and there was no attempt to rush me into a decision to purchhase
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.