Digital Standby Attitude Module. 10–32 VDC operation with internal battery, and provides Attitude, Altitude, Airspeed, and Slip.
• Attitude, altitude, airspeed and slip information with ARINC 429 output
• Small 2.4” x 5.5” footprint
• Extremely lightweight — 1.6 lbs
• Self-contained, rechargeable Nanophosphate® lithium-ion emergency battery
• Smooth, high-definition graphics
• Unique, two-screen display with wide viewing angles and a user-friendly menu structure
• Selectable orientation — horizontal and vertical
• Aircraft-specific, programmable airspeed range markings
• Easy installation — one knob configures the display and provides menu control to the pilot
• 10–32 VDC power input
• External, automatic and manual dimming control settings
• Software configurable lighting curves
• Field-upgradable software via standard USB port
• FAA TSO certified to C2d, C3e, C4c, C10b, C106, C113a, C179a
• EASA ETSO certified to C2d, C3d (incomplete), C4c, C10b, C106, C113, C179a
• RTCA DO-178B and DO-254 Design Assurance Level (DAL) A
• RTCA DO-160 qualified
• Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
• Two-year or 2,000-hour warranty
10-32 VDC; 6W nominal, 25W max
ARINC 429 (see manual for specific labels)
Attitude: 300° per second pitch, roll and yaw (max)
Altitude: -1,500 to +55,000 ft (-457 m to 16,764 m)
Airspeed: 30 to 500 knots (35 to 575 mph) (55 to 926 kph)
Units of Measure
Altitude: Feet or meters
Barometric Setting: Inches of mercury, millibars
Airspeed: Knots, miles per hour or kilometers per hour
Configurable: -10° to +90° pitch
The UK's Independent Review Site
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.