The PMA7000M is a direct slide-in replace to the PMA6000 series as well as UPS-AT SL-10M. This means that all that is required to replace your old audio panel with this brand new panel is a 3/32 Allen Wrench!
While the PMA7000M is a mono intercom system, it does have our renown 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system. Adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 18 years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
And the Bluetooth(R) Interface does allow music streaming as well as interconnect to an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any other Bluetooth(R) enabled device that has the Handsfree or A2DP profile.
The PMA7000M provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered "Split Mode". This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.Check list of capabilities:
• IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
• 6 - Place hi-fi mono intercom with Soft Mute™
• 2 - music mute modes: Mute On and Mute Off
• Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
• Hardwired Sattelite Telephone connection (in lieu of Com 3) which provides provides dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
• Split mode for dual audio panel capability
• 2 - hi-fidelity mono music source inputs
• 3 - Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
• 4 - un-switched inputs
• Selectable music muting for passengers
• Selectable special intercom mode with "Alternate Intercom Mode"
• RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
• 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
• The only knob that is on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids. Plug N Play
The UK's Independent Review Site
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excellent repair and update facility.
Pro- active service - can do approach - very refreshing
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.