AIR Traffic, the new collision avoidance system, marks the heart of the traffic avoidance installation in the aircraft. Its flexible interface concept allows for direct connection to many compatible indicators, third party navigation systems (including IFR certified panelmount systems such as GARMIN GTN®), or even Apps.
AIR Traffic transmits and receives FLARM® data. This means it is shows and is recognized by over 35,000 FLARM® users worldwide. In addition to FLARM® signals, it receives ADS-B and Mode-S traffic data (It is only capable of computing the horizontal and vertical range of Mode-S traffic. The direction of Mode-S targets is not detected).
AIR Traffic integrates quickly into exisiting avionics ecosystems. Minor Change Approvals and EASA Standard Changes are available for many aircraft types simplifying the legal part of the installation process.
• Sends and receives FLARM® traffic data. Interoparable with 35.000 FLARM users worldwide.
• Receives ADS-B and Mode-S transponder data.
• Warns reliably from dangerous traffic, obstacles (database required), and alert zones.
• Delivers GPS and traffic data to hundreds of comaptible displays, moving maps, indicators, and apps.
• Latest generation traffic technology with multiple antennas, antenna diversity, FLARM, ADS-B IN and transponder reception. Works worldwide (automatically adjusts frequency to region).
• Versatility interface technology, 3x RS232, ARINC 429, USB and WiFi directly integrated.
• Can be mounted remotely, or optionally combined with an AIR Traffic display.
• Wireless communication with aviation apps, wireless configuration over any PC, smartphone, or tablet.
• Switch inputs, relay for control of external electronics (like ACL), works with any exterior and interor antenna.
• Minor Change Approval available for legal installation into hundreds of aircraft.
• AIR Traffic main unit
• FLARM and ADS-B cockpit antennas with 1m cable
• GPS cockpit antenna with 1.5m cable
The UK's Independent Review Site
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! What service!!
My GPS went wrong. After a phone call you got me a replacement and took my faulty unit back via courier. All within 24 hours. I just couldn't ask for better service.
Please thank the lady I spoke to on the phone, she couldn't have been more helpful.
This takes all the worries away from mail order.
David (Stanton, Suffolk.)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.