Beijing Instruments GH025 Lighted Electric Horizon Gyro
14v Electric Horizon Gyro. 80mm mounting.
Operation Voltage: 14±10% V DC
Ambient Temperature: -40~+50 ℃
Relative Humidity: It can reach 95% at 20±5 ℃
Vibration Strength: not more than 1.5g
1. Working Range: Banking 360°, Pitching±70°
2. Accuracy: The indicating error is not more than±1°
3. It will work normally when operation voltage is inputted 3min.and rotor stars and works when 80% operating voltage is below 80% of the rated volt.
4. Operating current is not more than 0.8A.
5. Reference mark should be adjusted in the range of not less than ±5°.
6. The Gyro can return to zero point from any point and lock-in.
The UK's Independent Review Site
All products I have bought from Mendelssohns have been of high quality and well up to my expectations.
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.