H10-13HXL Headset-Mic, Over-The-Head, ENC, Helicopter
Features and Benefits:
• Battery Power Module Ð One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
• Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
• Larger, yet lighter, undercut Comfort Gel ear seals
• Exclusive patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
• Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
• M-7A noise-cancelling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission
• Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
• Five-foot (extended) coil cord
• Coiled cord assembly connects to Battery Power
• Module to panel intercom/radio
• Made in USA
• FAA TSO Approved C57A, C58a
• NSN 5965-01-447-6219
The UK's Independent Review Site
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
I received an excellent service and the delivery was quick and all worked well
Graham Newton (London)
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.