H10-13XP ENC Performance in a Panel-Mount Configuration
• For use with Permanent Panel Mount module - utilizes aircraft power supply
• Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
• Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
• Straight cord assembly connects to Permanent Panel-Mount Module - utilizes aircraft power supply
• Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
• Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
• Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
• NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
• Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
• FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
The UK's Independent Review Site
May I reiterate my thanks to you for your friendly and very prompt attention to my order.
Mrs. B (Scarborough, N York's)
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.