David Clark H10-76XL Portable Modular Battery Power, Low Impedance Headset
• New super soft, double foam headpad (NSN 5965-01-519-5118)
• New comfort gel, undercut ear seals (NSN 5965-01-516-8082)
• Advanced ENC technology provides 17 - 22 additional dB beyond already superior passive noise attenuation
• Versatility of portable battery powered or permanent mount options using the same headset
Headband custom adjustment for perfect fit
• Dynamic, noise-canceling M-87 microphone for clear, crisp communications.
• Meets MIL-26542/2 (USAF) specifications. Ideal for aircraft requiring a low impedance microphone
• Microphone terminal impedance nominally 5 ohms
• "FAIL-SAFE" operation. Electronically independent earphone drivers permit uninterrupted communication should ENC or its power source fail
Earphone Type: Dynamic(ENC)
Earphone Impedance: Monaural, 150 Ohms nominal, 300 Ohms nominal per side
Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
Earphone Frequency Response: 100-5,500Hz
Earphone Plug: U-174/U
Boom Type: Patented Flex/Wire
Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad,Lightweight Hardware
Noise-Canceling Mic: M-87 Dynamic
Mic Impedance: 5 ohms +/- 20%
Mic Sensitivity: .05 -.11 mV at 1000Hz with input of 103 dB SPL
Mic Freq Response: 300-3000Hz
Mic Plug: U-174/U
Cord: 5 ft.Coil
Weight/Headset Only: 18 oz.
The UK's Independent Review Site
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.