Meet the SkyPro - a brand new GPS Receiver with fast signal acquisition and 10Hz positioning updates, making it an ideal GPS for pilots, race car drivers and other fast moving applications. The WAAS receiver is compatible with both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) systems and it connects via Bluetooth to up to 5 Apple or Android devices.
Just like its predecessor, the popular XGPS150, SkyPro is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your tablet with the unit. Once this is done, SkyPro will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.
The GPS receiver will run for up to 10 hours on a charge, and can be recharged using the included 12-28VDC cigarette lighter adapter, from any PC, or from the USB charger which came with your tablet/phone.
This GPS Receiver also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool app. (Available free on the iTunes App Store). The app allows you to turn on and off the automatic route recording feature, and to export the stored log file information. The Status Tool app also shows detailed information from the GPS Receiver including:
• Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
• How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
• The battery level of the GPS Receiver, and whether or not it is charging
• Confirmation the GPS Receiver is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
The SkyPro GPS Receiver also includes a non-slip pad for use in a cockpit, car or a boat.
• High-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver
• Simultaneous GPS and GLONASS reception
• Up to 10 position samples per second
• Bluetooth wireless connectivity to up to 5 devices
- iPad (generations 1 to 4)
- iPad mini
- iPod Touch (generations 2-5)
- iPhone (all models)
- Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets and laptops (Android, OS X, Windows and Surface Devices)
• Automatic route recording
• Works with most apps that require GPS
• Built-in rechargeable battery lasts 10 hours
• USB charging via the included USB cable
• Includes a non-slip dashboard pad
• Includes 12-28VDC charging adapter
• GPS and GLONASS supported simultaneously
• 99 channels
• SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN) supported
• GPS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
• GLONASS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
• Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
• Fast location acquisition times: < 29 secs (warm or cold start)
• Position updates: up to 10 times per second
• Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
• Maximum altitude: 20,000 m / 65,600 ft
• CSR engine
• Version: 2.1 + EDR
• Bluetooth connectivity to up to 5 devices (5 Apple devices, 5 Android devices, etc.)
• Bluetooth range: 33 ft / 10m (open space)
• Full charge lasts for at least 10 hours of continuous use (for 1 device)
• Recharges in 3 hours
• Capacity: 1400 mAh
• Plug in to 12VDC source for continuous use
• Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
• Small and light:
• 2.7" (70mm) wide x 2.2" (55mm) tall x 0.8" (22mm) thick
• 2.5 ounces / 71 grams
• Non-slip pad: 4.8" (122mm) wide x 4.2" (107mm) tall x 0.9" (25mm) thick
• Operating temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - 60°C)
What's in the box:
• The XGPS160 SkyPro GPS Receiver
• 12-28V Cigarette Lighter Adapter
• Mini USB to USB charging cable
• Non-slip pad
• Status Tool App (free download from the iTunes App Store)
• Owner's manual with warranty information
The UK's Independent Review Site
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excellent repair and update facility.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.