The ZTRT800A offers the standard 161mm housing which is ideally suited for the easy replacement of existing transponders like the Kt76 or similar (only with OLED display available). It offers the classical A/C modes of operation plus full Mode-S support including the future-oriented extended squitter function. Its advantages are an attractive price, small dimensions and a built-in altitude encoder without heating requirements. These features help to reduce installation effort, cost and weight. The unit provides the required 25ft altitude resolution.
• Full featured, EASA certified Class 1 transponder
• Certified for VFR and IFR operation
• ADS-B ready, supports Extended Squitter, connection to GPS receiver with optional adapter cable
• Operating Modes: Mode A/C, Mode S
• Integrated altitude encoder up to 35,000ft
• 161mm standard form factor
• Easy operation
• 4-line OLED display shows active and stand-by code, operating mode, flight level and flags
• Aircraft adapter for selection of ICAO 24-bit aircraft ID, type and flight number (Mode-S operation) included, holds up to 8 different data sets
• Additional serial connector for GPS connection
The UK's Independent Review Site
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
All products I have bought from Mendelssohns have been of high quality and well up to my expectations.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.