The IC-A25NE is the latest development in airband radio technology featuring built-in Bluetooth, GPS and significant VOR navigation functions. Featuring 6 watts of output power, this stylish modern design, easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD combine to provide stress-free programming and easy in-flight operation. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing longer operating time.
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP) 1.8 W (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)).
Often used functions are assigned to the ten-key pad and you can directly access the desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
Large High Visibility LCD
The A25’s large 2.3-inch LCD provides user-friendly, graphic screens. The day mode allows pilots to view the screen in direct sunlight and the night mode makes it easy to read in the dark.
“Flip-Flop” Channel Recall
The IC-A25NE stores the last ten channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys or the channel knob or the keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels. You can also freely edit (replace, delete, and change order) the stored recall channels).
Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
A third-party wireless Bluetooth headset (for example: 3M™ Peltor WS 5 series*) provides convenient hands-free operation. Also, by using the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset, the sidetone function can be used.
* Compatibility not guaranteed.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Information
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. This is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.
Built-in GPS and Bluetooth® redefined navigation in the A25N. Design flight plans with an Android™ or iOS™ device and import them into the A25 with the Bluetooth® feature. While using GPS, the waypoint NAV will guide pilots to their destination. Up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints can be stored in the A25. Other navigational features, like VOR indicators, can help keep a pilot’s heading precise and alert them if they divert from course. All these functions and more increase safety up in the air.
VOR navigation functions
• VOR Navigation Functions CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) looks like a real VOR instrument and displays any deviation from your course.
• OBS (Omni Bearing Selector) enables you to change course from your original flight plan.
• TO-FROM indicator shows the position relationship between your aircraft and the course selected by the OBS.
• ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) enables you to set the current course as a new course.
• "Flip-flop" channel recall
• Smart battery with detailed battery status
• 121.5MHz emergency key
• Weather channels
• Priority watch
• VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
• Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
• Near Station Search Function
• Built-in GPS with Simplified Waypoint NAV
• Flight Plan with Android/iOS App
• 8.33 kHz channel spacing
• IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
• Operate with six AA-size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
• BNC Antenna
• 121.5 MHz emergency key
• Priority watch
• ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
• Side tone function allows you to hear your voice via an external aviation headset
• Internal VOX capability
• 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
Supplied in the box:
• IC-A25NE Transceiver
• BP-288 battery pack
• BC-224 rapid charger
• BC-06 AC adapter for BC-224
• CP-20 Cigarette Lighter adaptor
• OPC-2379 headset adapter
• FA-B02AR antenna
The UK's Independent Review Site
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.