A more advanced system designed for Experimental, Light Sport Aviation, Ultralights or anything else that flies, floats or hovers! The AW provides ADS-B weather and traffic information, GPS navigation and AD-AHRS technology. Unlike the SW version, the iLevil AW can be used as a portable or permanent-mount instrument. It integrates static and dynamic pressure transducers which make available accurate indicated airspeed and pressure altitude obtained from the pitot static system, ultimately offering a "six-pack" solution displayed on a tablet. The iLevil AW facilitates installation with remote GPS and ADS-B antennas and power inputs for 12V and 28V systems. Compatibility with a wide range of Apps and mobile devices makes the AW the ideal allin-one solution for a wide variety of aircraft where weight, space and cost are important. Like the SW it can connect to as many as 10 devices simultaneously, providing redundancy and almost limitless panel display diversity. The iLevil 3 AW features 3 serial ports that can be used for data transfer between tablets and other avionics in the cockpit.
• WAAS GPS inside (remote antenna)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• Indicated Airspeed and Pressure Altitude when connected to the Pitot Static system of the aircraft.
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
Open infrastructure (compatible with many apps on both iOS and Android platforms)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic (Remote antenna option)
• Compatibility with future ADS-B out solutions
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through DB15 connector using 5V, 12V or 28V power input
• Internal rechargeable battery (4 Hrs.) with remote ON/OFF control; useful in powerfailure emergencies.
• 3 IN/OUT serial communications (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays, Engine Monitors))
• Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1.1"
The UK's Independent Review Site
Pro- active service - can do approach - very refreshing
Good as always!
I received good and helpful advice about my prospective purchase and there was no attempt to rush me into a decision to purchhase
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.