This portable tool combines the latest in GPS and AHRS technology to bring pilots an affordable backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal GPS is able to accurately track your position on top of a chart in areas where the internal GPS of mobile devices may not work.
The internal AHRS provides excellent feedback of the aircraft's orientation with respect to earth's horizon and even drive Synthetic Vision applications. Take it from airplane to airplane or leave it installed, the iLevil Sport will provide peace on mind on every flight.
This unit does not have an ADS-B receiver.
• WAAS GPS inside
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• Open infrastructure (compatible with many apps on both iOS and Android platforms)
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 8-hour battery to 12 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. ADS-B receivers).
The UK's Independent Review Site
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
May I reiterate my thanks to you for your friendly and very prompt attention to my order.
Mrs. B (Scarborough, N York's)
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excellent repair and update facility.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.