JPI FS 450 Fuel Scan™
With Automatic Fuel Flow Computing
Single transducer versions available for Gravity, Pressure and Rotax.
- Continuous display of fuel burned,in upper display in Gallons per Hour. Liters and Lbs per hr also available.
- An amazingly low price includes Instrument harness and a Flow Scan 01 or 231 transducer.
- Upgrade your old Hoskins, or Shadin System. Will function with any K factors; connector is pin to pin compatible.
- Automatically calculates the K factor.
- All programming done from the front panel. Size 2.25" diameter (small hole)
- Light Weight 5 oz with Super Thin 1.5" depth
- Three year warranty. (yes, the only three year warranty around!)
- Serial port sends and receives data from all GPS units, even handhelds.
- Calculates fuel to next waypoint.
* FS-450 Can Mate to an old Shadin or Hoskins System
* Gallons per hour can be changed tap litres or Lbs.
* QUE lights indicate which function is being displayed in the lower display
* Auto Button, starts the automatic scan of the functions. Rate can be set from 1-9
* Continuous display of fuel burn in Gal/Lbs/Litres per hour.
* Step button can index information forward or backward. All programing done easily from the from panel with two buttons and no switches to toggle.
Displays All These Functions:
- Total Fuel Used
- Fuel Remaining
- Endurance in Hours and Minutes
- Fuel Required to next Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve at Next Waypoint
- Nautical miles per Gallon
The UK's Independent Review Site
I just want to thank you all again, and especially you Anne for your help in tracking the package.
It is wonderful to work with people like you, for whom it is of no consequence whether one buys a simple cable or an expensive GPS. Your effort is the same in all cases.
Keep up this way of doing business, it is refreshing.
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
May I reiterate my thanks to you for your friendly and very prompt attention to my order.
Mrs. B (Scarborough, N York's)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.