The newly designed traffic indicator - From the inventors of the graphic FLARM®-Display.
AIR Traffic Display is our newly designed premium display solution for traffic data. It features robust hardware, a sunlight readable display and advanced functionality reducing flightcrew workload and increasing traffic awareness. Air Traffic Display works well with many collision avoidance devices like TRX, (Power)FLARM®, or systems with GARMIN® TIS interface.
With the "Butterfly Displays" we have introduced the first graphic FLARM® Displays back in 2007. We have used all of our experience and the results of current university research to design a truly new and powerful traffic indicator from scratch. AIR Traffic Display supports pilots and effectively enhances traffic awareness. Its unique user interface helps understanding traffic sitations more precisely and its intuitive warning features provide reliable data for making well founded split-second decisions in hazardous traffic situations.
• Display of 3D Traffic, e.g. FLARM® or ADS-B and 2D traffic e.g. Transponders (depends on connected traffic system)
• Brilliant, sunlight readable display
• Optical and aural traffic warnings (alert sounder integrated)
• Optical and aural obstacle warnings (alert sounder integrated, depends on connected traffic system)
• Target identification via FLARMNet Database. Updateable via microSD Card
• Tactical functions for gliderpilots (circling detection, climb-rate-filter)
• Tracking of targets out of reception range
• Software updates via microSD Card
Compatible and easy to install
AIR Traffic Display is compatible to all FLARM® compatitle systems, many ADS-B-IN devices, and with systems that use the GARMIN® TIS protocol. It directly works with TRX-Devices, FLARM®-Devices, PowerFLARM®-Devixes, LX-FLARM® and many other units from different manufacturerers without configuration. Included with delivery is a standard-FLARM®-Cable (RJ45).
AIR Traffic Display can directly replace an old Butterfly Display or a different FLARM®-Display. It is covered by Minor Change Approvals for TRX-Devices or FLARM®-Comaptible Systems as well as EASA Standard Changes. It therefore can be installed into a broad range of aircraft without re-certification.
• Dimensions (without rotary knob): 61,5 x 61,5 x 30 mm
• 57mm Standard Cutout (2.25")
• Weight ca. 140g
• Input Voltage: 9 to 32V DC
• Interfaces: RS232 FLARM Protokoll and RS232 GARMIN TIS
In the box:
• ATD-57 main unit
• Panel screws
• Standard RJ45 cable (FLARM/IGC compatible pinout)
The UK's Independent Review Site
Prompt responses to emails and excellent advice
Sally Fenton (Kent)
Good range of products - from high end Avionics to low end consumables and accessories
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.