Basic Instrument for essential flight information for ultralight aircraft
• Compact, comfortable backup instrumentation
• Alphanumeric display of barometric altitude, air speed, climb / descent rate, track, ground speed
• Graphical display for climb / decsent rate and air speed with colored range marks
• Automatic determination of QNH from GPS altitude
• Integrated battery with intelligent charge management
• Battery operation for more than 3h
• Integrated pressure sensors for static and total pressure
• Built-in GPS receiver
• Easy operation and configuration
• Output of GPS data, air speed, barometric altitude and climb / descent rate via serial interface
The UK's Independent Review Site
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
Amazingly prompt delivery, overnight.
J Sewell, Largs, Scotland
Many thanks for your exceptional customer service, I always encourage my flying friends to buy from you because of this."
Tony (Tottenham, London)
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.