With accurate time-keeping essential for any pilot, the MD93 Series Digital Clock/USB Charger features intuitive operation with five modes: Local Time, Universal Time, Flight Timer, Countdown Timer and Stopwatch. The Dual USB Charging Port charges any standard or high-power device with a USB interface, protecting itself and the charging device from short circuiting, power surges and over-current potential.
• Compact 2 inch size fits standard panel cutout
• Six-digit, seven-segment LED clock and USB charger
• Four modes: local time, universal time, flight timer and stopwatch
• Clock settings include 12 or 24 hour mode and seconds On or Off
• Features external lighting control and built-in photocell for automatic dimming
• More than 10-year internal battery maintains time and flight timer memory when not powered by the aircraft
• USB interface provides 2.1 amps per charging port
• Compatible with Apple and other USB devices
• Protects itself and the charging device from short circuit, power surges and over-current potential
• FAA TSO certified to C71
• EASA ETSO certified to C71
• RTCA DO-160G qualified
• Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
• One-year limited warranty
10-32 VDC, 31 watts max
2.2A @ 14 VDC; 1.1A @ 28 VDC
5.0 ± 0.25 VDC; 2.1A per USB Port
±0.5 seconds in 24 hours
-40¼C to 70¼C (-40¼F to 158¼F)
Rear-panel mounted, (4) #6 screws
2.39 x 2.39 x 1.15 inches max
MCIA P/N 9018178
Anodized aluminum black
FAA TSO certified to C71
EASA ETSO certified to C71
RTCA DO-160G qualified
The UK's Independent Review Site
Good as always!
I received good and helpful advice about my prospective purchase and there was no attempt to rush me into a decision to purchhase
An extremely pro-active company who you can actually speak to and discuss products and your needs. They are very knowledgeable. They have an excel;lent repair and update facility.
Delightful to deal with. Friendly, efficient service, great prices and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Very satisfied. Many thanks.
Paul Walton, Buckinghamshire
To calculate your shipping click here >>
Orders will continue to be shipped normally until Friday 22nd December.
Products ordered between 23rd December 2017 and 3rd January 2018 will be sent out on 3rd January 2018
Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £150.00 inc VAT
£5.40 inc VAT (up to 500g Royal Mail 1st Class recorded post)
£7.20 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce 2 working days)
£12.00 inc VAT/20Kg (ParcelForce next working day).
Delivery prices will be calculated and displayed at checkout
Some products entail special delivery costs (e.g. Hazardous goods)
We are an EASA part 145 approved organisation. Our policy is to sell only high quality products which offer good value for money. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return the goods in original condition and packaging within 28 days of purchase for replacement, exchange, or a full no quibble refund.